All Access Registration Cost: $50 per person
Who should become an All Access Registrant attendee?
Families looking to have fun with the kids beyond looking at displays. We recommend the All Access registration for kids 12 & under. All Access registration is also good for adults accompanying TFOLs and spouses/significant others accompany AFOLs.
What does All Access Registration include?
- Access to Opening Ceremonies (Thursday Evening)
- Access to Workshops (Thursday) -Prior Registration Required
- Access to Presentations (Friday) - NO Registration Required
- Access to Event Hall during non-public hours (Thursday - Sunday)
- Access to Event Hall during public hours (Saturday - Sunday)
- Access to Kidsworld Kids Event (Friday)
- Access to World of Lights
- Eligible to participate in Weekend Contests
- Eligible to participate in Weekend Games
- Eligible to participate in Set Drafts
- Access to Closing Ceremonies (Sunday)
- Commemorative Items
- Brickworld Commemorative Brick
- Brickworld Lanyard
- Option to purchase Merchandise (While Supplies Last)
- Engraved Name Badge (Preorder item only)
- Brickworld Polo Shirt (Preorder item only)
- Brickworld T-Shirt
- Event Kit (Limited Quantity)
- Access to Charity Auction
When & Where do I pick up my Badge & Commemorative Items?
You can pick them up at the registration booth in the convention hall. At a later date, we will post the hours that the registration booth will be open.
Can I Display my MOCs?
No, All Access Registrants are not eligible to display MOCs.