All Access Registration Cost: $50 per person
How Do I Register? Login to your Brickworld account. This will take you to your 'MyPage' which is where you register (under 'Brickworld 2014 Registration'.
Please note that you are NOT considered registered until your payment has been received by Brickworld.
Please note that your name will be printed on your official Brickworld badge. This badge is required at all times for access to the event hall and breakout rooms.
Payment Options: 1 - PayPal via the PayPal link on the registration page.
2 - Checks should be made payable to: Brickworld, LLC
P.O. Box 7114
Fishers, IN 46037
How do I know my Payment has been received?
You will receive an email from Brickworld confirming that your Brickworld registration payment has been received. The email will be sent firstname.lastname@example.org. Please add this email to your safe send list, so you receive all emails from Brickworld.
Who should become an 'All Access Registrant' attendee?
Families looking to have fun with the kids beyond looking at displays. We recommend the All Access registration for kids 12 & under. All Access registration is also good for adults accompanying TFOLs and spouses/significant others accompany AFOLs.
What does All Access Registration include?
- Access to Opening Ceremonies (Wednesday Evening)
- Access to Workshops (Thursday) - Prior Registration Required
- Access to Presentations (Friday) - NO Registration Required
- Access to Event Hall during non-public hours (Thursday - Sunday)
- Access to Event Hall during public hours (Saturday - Sunday)
- Access to Kidsworld Kids Event (Friday)
- Access to World of Lights
- Eligible to participate in Weekend Contests
- Eligible to participate in Weekend Games
- Access to Closing Ceremonies (Sunday)
- Commemorative Items
- Brickworld Commemorative Brick
- Brickworld Lanyard
- Option to purchase Merchandise (While Supplies Last)
- Engraved Name Badge (Preorder item only)
- Brickworld Polo Shirt (Preorder item only)
- Brickworld T-Shirt
- Event Kit (Limited Quantity)
- Access to Charity Auction
How do I make a Change or Addition to my Registration? Send us an email via the contact us form. Why doesn't my Name Show on the Registrant List?
- You have not paid for your registration.
- You elected to hide your information. To change this, login to your Brickworld account, click on 'Edit Your Profile', which is on the right side of the page, then select 'No' next to the 'Hide My Info'.
- You are a minor (under the age of 18). Federal regulations prohibit showing minor's names on the website.
What is your Refund Policy? If you need to cancel your registration, send us an email via the contact us form. A full refund will be issued if you cancel on or before March 31, 2014. A partial refund will be issued if you cancel on or before May 12, 2014. No refunds will be issued on or after May 13, 2014. When & Where do I pick up my Badge & Commemorative Items? You can pick them up at the registration booth in the convention hall. At a later date, we will post the hours that the registration booth will be open.
Can I Display my MOCs?
No, All Access Registrants are not eligible to display MOCs.